Important Announcement From White's Electronics

18 hours ago, phrunt said:

I guess its very telling when a manufacturers Facebook page has so few users and a reply like that gets only 8 likes.  You'd expect thousands, even hundreds.

Be assured that have being seeing by thousands  Facebookers.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received this email! Important Information from White's Electronics June 18, 2020 To our valued

This was very unexpected, I thought they had another 5 years just coasting. White's had a lot of problems, but I gotta say that in all the jobs I've had the past 40 years, the 6 with White's was by fa

There were a lot of problems, starting with the family. They never had a high opinion of engineers and thought they could be easily replaced as needed. And one particular engineer with an outsized ego

Posted Images

9 hours ago, auminesweeper said:

I hope Garrett are taking note or they will be the next company who bite the dust.

Not a chance. If any U.S. company will be last man standing, it’s Garrett.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Not a chance. If any U.S. company will be last man standing, it’s Garrett.

It has been a while since the AT and the AT Gold and the ATX came out and what ever they have been up to lately, maybe they have got some new toys on the way,

Although the ATX is a Beefy machine I still like em. but over here the importers took them from £1000/1400.00 to £1999.00 in a matter of months and there is no way would I pay that for one not when a GPX can be had for not much more.

21 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

It has been a while since the AT and the AT Gold and the ATX came out and what ever they have been up to lately, maybe they have got some new toys on the way

You might want to catch up a bit on what’s going on a John.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

It has been a while since the AT and the AT Gold and the ATX came out and what ever they have been up to lately, maybe they have got some new toys on the way,

Um, yeah, I think they have some new toys on the way.  I guess you missed the news while putting together your camper...

• Like 1

I've said this before awhile ago, but it bears repeating! Garrett doesn't need to continue on the hobby side of the business! The security side could carry them just fine!

But they want to because they can, and have the talent, and modern tooling to stay competitive! And I'm sure, that was at least one of Charles Garrett's wishes, before his passing!👍👍

• Like 2

Garrett rocked the industry with the Ace series. Garrett invented the All Terrain category, and nobody successfully challenged the AT series until Equinox. Garrett reinvented the modern pinpointer and inspired countless copycats. They are the only company to sell an integrated wireless system that makes sense. Garrett has long been an industry pace setter and one of its most successful players. People who crave flagship detectors tend to overlook them, because Garrett only cares about being a solidly profitable company that sells huge numbers of product to the bulk of the market, not catering to the minority of detector nerds like me. Garrett is a detector manufacturing and marketing powerhouse, and therefore the number one company that Minelab pays attention to and competes with. There are only four companies that have been driving the industry in the last ten years, and Garrett is the only one based in the U.S.

• Like 9

Last time I went to the airport I took particular note of the metal detector I had to walk through it was a CEIA, I'd never heard of them but it seems they're an Italian company.  I was going to say there are so many airports in the world and they'd use their scanners for a number of years so they wouldn't sell many.  Then I recalled my sister who lived in Canada said in the US and Canada even schools run these things.  I thought she was joking at first so I guess if they're at schools they're probably at a lot of places over there.   I've seen Garrett make hand held wand style ones too, I guess they use them at prisons here.  I've never seen one used.

21 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I've seen Garrett make hand held wand style ones too, I guess they use them at prisons here.  I've never seen one used.

Those wands are used everywhere here for large and medium sized events as well.