Robin Asked About Testing More Gold.... Two AQ Video's On Gold Rings

Thanks Joe, It's incredible that that 1.3 gram ring can be detected so deep- almost as deep as that 10.8 gram ring which is impressive enough but 1.3 grams??? That is insane. It looks like you could get them even deeper if you chase some whisper sounds like the small but repeatable breaks in the threshold.

• Like 2

I love the depth it's getting in all metal. I have a few coin/relic sites which have very little iron that I would love to hunt with this machine.

Is this a freshwater beach where you are doing the testing?  I see no signs of it being tidal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger-NH said:

I love the depth it's getting in all metal. I have a few coin/relic sites which have very little iron that I would love to hunt with this machine.

Is this a freshwater beach where you are doing the testing?  I see no signs of it being tidal. 

Just a calm water day...which allow the best for hearing and testing..we have crazy tides but nothing like where your at...Ours is up and down 1 to 2 feet, but mainly controlled by the winds..North winds the water is lower (winter) South winds higher (summer)..Yours is more predictable but change 7 to 8 feet then down. We never have a down like up there .......only during the winter..which is my best time, and I think the AQ will pay for itself then. 

OBN-0002.jpg

OBN, you should try filling the PVC pipe with seawater.

That might more accurately replicate actual wet sand conditions.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Badger-NH said:

OBN, you should try filling the PVC pipe with seawater.

That might more accurately replicate actual wet sand conditions.

It was close but I will give it a shot..

OBN-001.jpg

• Like 2

I'm certainly impressed with the depth on these rings. It would be interesting to see just how much difference if any by changing the delay to say...11 would affect the depth. But as Alexander said there are so many combinations of settings to choose from it would take months of playing around with them to see the results. As more AQ's are released, more results will unfold.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, okara gold said:

I'm certainly impressed with the depth on these rings. It would be interesting to see just how much difference if any by changing the delay to say...11 would affect the depth. But as Alexander said there are so many combinations of settings to choose from it would take months of playing around with them to see the results. As more AQ's are released, more results will unfold.

I agree we do need more to get the "AQ" for beach's can be so different and hunters can vary in the way they see things. Variety is good..

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Robin Asked About Testing More Gold.... Two AQ Video's On Gold Rings