Orx And Equinox Hunting Close Together

I went hunting this evening with a friend who was using his Equinox while I was trying out the orx. Yikes!! The orx doesn't like being near the Equinox at all. Is there something I can do besides turn my sensitivity down. That seemed to work but I was hoping there was another option. Thanks!

Nope it sure doesn't.  My hunting buddy who exclusively uses the Deus, won't let me fire up the Equinox nearby.  In fact, I have been to contest hunts where the organizers ban use of the Equinox in multi mode.  Go figure.  I does spew some nasty harmonics out there.

• Thanks 1

Turn the ORX on and get near to the Equinox, then do a frequency scan with the Nox to see if it will find frequencies as far from whatever you have set on the ORX. Might take some experimenting with different ORX offsets. I do the same thing with my F-Pulse to get it and Equinox playing well together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It dissipates pretty quickly within 10 or so feet distant, anyway it is a good way to force social distancing.  Frankly, if someone is within the interference zone that means to me they are too close anyway.  Equinoxes will interfere with each other too but the fix is easy, one of the dete torists just need to run a noise cancel and the problem is solved.  So I agree with Steve's advice to shift channels on either the Orx (via frequency shift) and/or the Equinox (via noise cancel).

• Like 4