George Payne’s Masterpiece The Mark 1 Ltd

I sold a like new recently to a friend. I still use on occasion the Treasure Baron Series with the different modules.

20190609_114024.jpg

• Like 5

Whoa GK,   From what I've read the Gold Trax is a highly prized collectable which you have pictured here. If you would have the time or inclination to do a video of it please post and share it with us. Real 'eye candy' for the more 'mature' crowd'.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, osbod007 said:

Whoa GK,   From what I've read the Gold Trax is a highly prized collectable which you have pictured here. If you would have the time or inclination to do a video of it please post and share it with us. Real 'eye candy' for the more 'mature' crowd'.  

It is still. Does a good job in iron infested colonial sites. Just to heavy to tote around.

• Like 2

Couple more pics. The Cobra 2 is like new. Made for Kellyco.

20190609_114014.jpg

11 hours ago, Sven1 said:

Yup a Mark 1.

LTD were the last version made when Tek and Bounty Hunter joined.

TKspringmedia.pdf 13.95 MB · 0 downloads TKmark1.pdf 3.38 MB · 1 download

Those are great Sven. I haven’t seen those Mark 1 ads since the 80’s. I’ve also got a Big Bud Pro and Lite. I like the tones on the BB Pro are even more than the Marks.

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

What cool detectors! Here was me thinking the current White's big box range looked like classics, now to see these beasts! I want one!  That Treasure Baron with 6x9 would be my pick.

Then you would have made a wise selection.

• Like 2