George Payne’s Masterpiece The Mark 1 Ltd

Dang that’s a sweet machine I’ve always liked the coin computers

• Like 1

I sold a like new recently to a friend. I still use on occasion the Treasure Baron Series with the different modules.

20190609_114024.jpg

• Like 5

Whoa GK,   From what I've read the Gold Trax is a highly prized collectable which you have pictured here. If you would have the time or inclination to do a video of it please post and share it with us. Real 'eye candy' for the more 'mature' crowd'.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, osbod007 said:

Whoa GK,   From what I've read the Gold Trax is a highly prized collectable which you have pictured here. If you would have the time or inclination to do a video of it please post and share it with us. Real 'eye candy' for the more 'mature' crowd'.  

It is still. Does a good job in iron infested colonial sites. Just to heavy to tote around.

• Like 2

Couple more pics. The Cobra 2 is like new. Made for Kellyco.

20190609_114014.jpg

The coils

6919 023.jpg

11 hours ago, Sven1 said:

Yup a Mark 1.

LTD were the last version made when Tek and Bounty Hunter joined.

TKspringmedia.pdf 13.95 MB · 0 downloads TKmark1.pdf 3.38 MB · 1 download

Those are great Sven. I haven’t seen those Mark 1 ads since the 80’s. I’ve also got a Big Bud Pro and Lite. I like the tones on the BB Pro are even more than the Marks.

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

What cool detectors! Here was me thinking the current White's big box range looked like classics, now to see these beasts! I want one!  That Treasure Baron with 6x9 would be my pick.

Then you would have made a wise selection.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By kac
      Don't see any here in the states but looks like MARS has a dual frequency 16/48khz machine. Think it is just a selectable frequency.
      Curious if anyone here has tried one and what they sell for etc.
      http://en.marsmd.com/catalog/gaussmd/
    • By JCR
      I read on another forum this morning where DeepTech had posted that they are changing the current 5 Pin coil connector to a 6 Pin design. Evidently to facilitate better alignment and prevent damaging the connection. Was hoping to see it also posted here. Are they a member?
    • By Joe D.
      Hello all, 
         I've always had this question in the back of my mind, but it seems to keep cropping up in various forms! So i thought that instead of trying to shoehorn this question into various threads, or categories! I would just ask in the broadest way possible!
        Examples only:  
           How are the manufacturers addressing this subject? Is it just from a technology standpoint? Or is there a broader range of issues, like getting younger people into the sport? Or trying to reduce the many restrictions that have been created to limit detector use around the world!
         There are no wrong answers! Just stick to Steve's "Golden rules" in your responses!
         If nothing else, maybe the manufacturers will catch on to this idea; if they haven't already, and do more to promote the sport, and it's many benefits!!
      Thanks!!👍👍

• By kac
      Looks like Kellyco is selling a new beginner machine. Anyone ever hear of them?
      https://strikerdetector.com/
    • By xawi29
      Pic 1 Hair Thin Silver Unit From 12/13 Century. P
      Pic2  Lead Axe, 3 Silver Coins Oldest From 13 Century And Found Of A Day Silver Angular Brosh (but No Pin...)

• By KevinOntheCape
      So after hunting at a Park my friend Greg and I went to a beach, first time with the Alter. Right away I was baffled by the amount of chatter. Changing freqs made minimal difference and I did find a couple of items at 4". The beach was fine sand with a very rock water line- low tide, loaded with iron trash. I realized the sensitivity was at 75, after lowering to 50 the chatter was mostly gone. I am looking for tips for beach settings from you experienced folks.