Machineman

Hi, all I have been a lurker for some time now. I post on other forums under the same name.  Decided to log in to ask a question about my new GM1000. Ill post it in the Minelab forum.

• Like 1

Welcome Machineman!

Hello  MachineMan,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you get that speaker fixed! Come back and tell us what type of hunting you do, and post some finds!👍👍

I am mostly a prospector now.  My father is an avid prospector and we did a lot of that when I was growing up. I used his machines a bit when i was young. I started dredging at about 20 then moved from Calaveras county to Fresno and dredging was banned. So i started park and jewelry hunting. I started with a Tesoro compadre and was hooked. I now have 2 modified Compadres, one water proof with 3 disc controls and one with sensitivity, volume, and ground balance on a  straight shaft. I haven't posted much lately, but was a frequent contributor on Findmall and Friendly forums, under the same name. I have a number of videos on my youtube channel Dirtyshopdiy. Which started out as a detecting channel and has evolved a bit now. I currently use the Compadres a gold bug pro and just purchased  a GM1000.

Welcome aboard, what part of the country are you in?

Hope you post some photos of your finds in the future for us to see.

Great information about yourself! Thanks! Sorry findmall shut down, with your posts! But you found your way here! Their loss is our gain! Steve's a great host, and i think you will feel right at home here! 

Good hunting, and welcome again!👍👍

It was Treasure Depot and MyTreasureSpot that shut down, not Findmall. Though Findmall did get a serious pot stirring with the recent software change. A huge number of my old posts vaporized in the process.

Welcome to the forum Machineman! Good to have you here.

• Like 1

My bad, Sorry!😞