Tarsacci Scores 2 Golds In Lake Today.....

I had a awesome time at the lake today, only there 3hrs and managed to find 2 gold rings and a old Lipsproof lipstick tube from the 1920’s. The large band is 14k engraved w a wedding date of 1949, and some initials. It was only around 6”, maybe dropped this year. It was hitting 17-19 on the meter. Hopefully I can get back to it’s owner. The small 10k girls has some nice stones and it was down around 10-12”. It had a big spread from 5-25, however it sounded consistently good with no changes in tone. The lipstick tube was way down there at a foot, sounded good the whole time too. There A LOT of old iron in this lake and with the Tarsacci, I rarely dig it anymore.

Aaron

• Like 4

Juicy finds!  In the future you may want to post similar info in the "metal detecting for jewelry" sub-forum.  I suspect a lot fewer people read this Tarsacci forum than the more general forums.  Good to see that you showed your settings.  It appears (I say this from reading other posts) that sometimes quite a bit of adjustment fiddling pays dividends with the MDT 8000.

• Like 1

Ahh,,,I see. Man, gold does not come around that often for me either! 😂 However, I’m getting better and better w the Tarsacci! Thank you Sir!

Aaron