1 hour ago, okara gold said:

cjc. I tend to run things a little on the hot side which I probably shouldn’t do especially when learning a new machine. When you say turn it down are you referring to the ats, sensitivity and delay, all together or just a specific function?

The Gain. and Delay.  Some of those micro targets would sound like nothing at 11 uSc with the Gain at or below preset.  The TDI broke me of the "maxed out" habit. cjc

cjc

• Like 1

Those are the kinds of basics of which I speak.  These kinds of skills are all the more important with a powerful pulse like the AQ.  With them--what you have is a very accurate pulse.   Im learning this machine too but the ideas in that book are everything I need to apply to progress.  (Tones notwithstanding). Its' been winter here and I've had the AQ out maybe a dozen times--enough to tell how much potential it has.  

cjc

13 hours ago, cjc said:

Thats a great hunt.  Not to say that Im alltogether skilled with this machine but I get the sense of what it's capable of.  I think that if one learns to go after narrow responses, stay off the elongated targets and (hate to say it rotten glasses) the AQ has the potential to be very accurate.  It's a clean signal with a lot of target information.  cjc

I don't speak English, I'm not sure about the machine translation ... what do you mean by a narrow answer? it seems to me that the jag says the opposite in a video where he compares the pulltab and a gold ring 🤔.

he says that on the gold ring the sound is elongated at the exit while it stops more abruptly on the pulltab. personally I hear nothing on the video, to see in the sand and with the headphones ...

suddenly I have the impression that it is the reverse of what you say, of course I understand maybe badly the translation, I am sorry.

cjc, are you going to write a thread with all of these niceties? that seems interesting to me.

43 minutes ago, vive equinox said:

I don't speak English, I'm not sure about the machine translation ... what do you mean by a narrow answer? it seems to me that the jag says the opposite in a video where he compares the pulltab and a gold ring 🤔.

he says that on the gold ring the sound is elongated at the exit while it stops more abruptly on the pulltab. personally I hear nothing on the video, to see in the sand and with the headphones ...

suddenly I have the impression that it is the reverse of what you say, of course I understand maybe badly the translation, I am sorry.

cjc, are you going to write a thread with all of these niceties? that seems interesting to me.

I think what Denis is saying is that gold "hangs on" better when you take the coil away.   Im saying that compared to say a bottlecap--gold is a narrow less drawn out tone.  Denis used the word "elastic" and I do understand what he means by that.  cjc

On 3/3/2021 at 3:22 PM, vive equinox said:

par étroit, il veux dire fin ! 

sur l'or, le son est très fin et il s'étire a l'accroche et a la sorti / quand on passe la cible

sur l'alu c'est beaucoup plus brutal / quasi du on/off

on ne peux pas entendre la différence a l'air libre et avec un hp

et plus le sable est compact plus la différence est net..

+  ma dernière sortie, que du léger et une tissot qui fonctionne toujours

elle était encore a l'heure d'été  et dans du sable noir :))

z2000.JPG

z2001.JPG

• Like 5

Ok je comprend mieux en français 🙂

sympa la montre , j’ai fait presque la même gourmette cet été et presque les deux meme alliances Y’a quelques jours dans la semoule contre une légère coupe 

Moi aussi j’ai que de l’or léger en ce moment 

voici mes 4 dernières sorties . 
il me faut absolument le AQ pour aller chercher le lourd .

3603D093-5116-486F-901A-A2F2A4DDEA83.jpeg

DE05C79B-9D99-4D89-8117-DF666227703D.jpeg

0DC02A19-4C03-4D5E-8052-5FD450DE6B45.jpeg

31D4CC4E-2389-4BD1-88D8-BC494175BAE1.jpeg

• Like 6
11 hours ago, vive equinox said:

Ok je comprend mieux en français 🙂

sympa la montre , j’ai fait presque la même gourmette cet été et presque les deux meme alliances Y’a quelques jours dans la semoule contre une légère coupe 

Moi aussi j’ai que de l’or léger en ce moment 

voici mes 4 dernières sorties . 
il me faut absolument le AQ pour aller chercher le lourd .

3603D093-5116-486F-901A-A2F2A4DDEA83.jpeg

DE05C79B-9D99-4D89-8117-DF666227703D.jpeg

0DC02A19-4C03-4D5E-8052-5FD450DE6B45.jpeg

31D4CC4E-2389-4BD1-88D8-BC494175BAE1.jpeg

why part of Spain are you?

7 hours ago, LE.JAG said:

je vais passé te voir,  je te ferais une démo :))

Avec plaisir . Je suis en Espagne en ce moment 🙂
La situation covid est plus agréable à vivre que en France , hormis le fait que il y a eu des périodes où on est confiné dans notre municipalité sans pouvoir sortir . 

1 hour ago, Luis said:

why part of Spain are you?

if I remember correctly, the same province as you Luis.

• 2 weeks later...