Impulse AQ Limited *** Hair Pin *** All Metal Mode

It certainly looks like the JAG.  Nice find!

I think both VLF and AQ hunters are working with "acceptable loss".... the advantage, in the water any way, for a VLF is disc at a respectable depth to ID some of these targets.... like the bobbie pin.  Bobbie pins are right there at the point of almost being a non-ferr targets on a lot of TID screens.   -2 you start picking them up.... but the double beep and volume indicating a shallow target stops you..... yet the screen (if you can see it) allows a quick leave-er-right there response...... wire even more quickly.   Depth beyond that will obviously go to the AQ.... and theres the required learning curve..... as well as the advantage of getting something deeper.   Another factor i see with those here in Fl any way is TIME and a desire to cover a lot of water in a short period ... which means mostly recent drop hunting..... to about 8 - 10".   Everyone says dig it all .... we all know that dont happen.   So ... its acceptable loss we dont get it all.   At least with the AQ, unlike some of the VLFs they didnt dumb it down for the average hunters use.   They provided the power necessary for the more experienced hunter where even he has a learning cure.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 11:04 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

They deserve to know both sides of the story, not the best case only,

...well said.  All detectors have plusses and minuses.  Real learning begins when you deal with both.  This is why, when a machine like the Equinox comes out--so many think that they can ignore basic skills and that the "tech" will take it's place.  Fact is the more powerful the machine--the greater the need for basic skills.  I agree with Alexandre though--machines that are based upon Eric's circuits give a lot of information that can be almost as accurate as a VLF in the right hands.  My CS6PI tells ferrous from non-ferrous with ease. cjc

• Like 4

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Seeing post on Dankowski site.  Where AQ Impulse can be bought directly from FT.  Seems they have changed their ways of the limited dealer approach. From the thread/link:  http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,176318,page=5

ivanll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see there have been changes to the solo dealersh
> ip of the Impulse AQ Limited and that it can now b
> e obtained directly from FT.
> I shall make another attempt to purchase one and h
> ope there will be a better experience and outcome
> this time. 🙂

25 minutes ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Seeing post on Dankowski site.  Where AQ Impulse can be bought directly from FT.  Seems they have changed their ways of the limited dealer approach. From the thread/link:  http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,176318,page=5

ivanll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see there have been changes to the solo dealersh
> ip of the Impulse AQ Limited and that it can now b
> e obtained directly from FT.
> I shall make another attempt to purchase one and h
> ope there will be a better experience and outcome
> this time. 🙂

Rick mentioned that here last week. 

On 3/16/2021 at 2:31 PM, vive equinox said:

Tiens , j’ai pensé à toi le jag, j’ai trouvé un petit truc qui ressemble à ton avatar ce matin 🙂

A213C644-D4B5-411F-822D-93EE0049FC5E.jpeg

DC76E65C-774B-4A5C-BAF4-2DA57E7F474B.jpeg

pas mal, c'est l’œil qui voit tout

la clé du trésor dans ce vieux film...

https://www.google.fr/search?q=l%27homme+qui+voulut+%C3%AAtre+roi&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiywrLZ1oDwAhUBphQKHRfUDtAQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=l%27homme+qui+voulut+%C3%AAtre+roi&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQARgCMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyBAgAEBgyBAgAEBgyBAgAEBgyBAgAEBgyBAgAEBhQq6UCWPC2AmD-xgJoAHAAeACAAXaIAZQCkgEDMi4xmAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=xWp4YPJLgcxSl6i7gA0&bih=641&biw=1200