Finds Come In Different Forms

7 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Hunting with the Eqx and 12"x15" coil makes the most sense if I need more depth than the 11" coil.  The latter is my go-to coil by far and that's what will get the first chance.

3 hours ago, kac said:

Buddy has the Nox 12x15 coil and think it only goes a little deeper maybe an inch or so. He uses it more to cover more ground in open fields (low trash). 11" coil should do fine.

Totally agree with this.  The 12x15" is really built for coverage, not much additional depth over the 11" and if you are concerned about junk target density, Chuck, having more targets under the coil because of the greater coil span, it might be counterproductive.

• Like 3

If you still have your F75 you may want to check this coil out:

https://corscoils.com/product/butterfly/

12" wide and weighs 420g lighter than most stock coils. Don't know any dealers that carry them yet but thinking it would work good on my MK.

Didn't see the older post you had on the comparison of the F75 and Nox. Maybe that 15" coil will find those deep coins. I am still thinking you will do better in the woods surrounding the area than the open field that has been worked over xxtimes.

47 minutes ago, kac said:

I am still thinking you will do better in the woods surrounding the area than the open field that has been worked over xxtimes.

We'll see, because I'll be searching both!  But not until cooler weather (probably October onward).  I've still got unsearched areas that, depending upon time-of-day, I can hunt in the shade.

• Like 1