Whites MXT All Detection Combat Versus Minelab Equinox 800 On Gold Programs ... On The Top Digin Test Field. Who Will Win?

Whites MXT All detection combat versus Minelab Equinox 800 on gold programs ... on the Top Digin test field. Who will win?

Will it be a 20-year-old Single-Frequency Sophisticated Detector Whites MXT ... or a Modern Multifrequency Detector Equinox 800? ..

The terrain of the test is mineralized and the target detectors are masked with iron .. so the task for these detectors will not be easy ...

This test is from my colleagues from Top Digin ... both colleagues Jack and Mike have already had something to do with various detectors, among others, in recent years with Equinox, both of whom I consider to be an excellent detector.

You can see for yourself which detector can play a better result ....

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Interesting results, Still gotta love the ultra lightweight Nox, I still have a brand new MXT All Pro here Boxed,

One thing to note is maxing out the S.A.T. like that can reduce the depth with the MXT's but even so it still held it's own against a modern machine In a fair shootout which was nice to see,

I have 8 coils for mine 5 of them have never been used.  👍

• Like 2