First Texas Metal Detector Store?

This is odd. I just tripped over this clicking on the FT logo at the bottom of the Fisher Labs website. It looks new, but has a 2013 copyright date on it, and has models listed for sale that are now longer current.

https://detecting.com/store/index.php/

It is basically a First Texas online store, with all three brands listed - Bounty Hunter, Fisher, and Teknetics

first-texas-online-store.jpg

Looks old and outdated.  Considering today is thursday the 25, the last modified date is an untruth.

HH
Mike

Hmmm, not so sure. I have a vague memory of somebody posting about this many years ago.... like back in 2013.

If you go to http://www.fisherlab.com/

And click on the FT as marked below, it comes up. Not very secret. I was looking for First Texas mailing address and clicked here, and up it pops.

fisher-website-link.jpg

• The title was changed to First Texas Metal Detector Store?

Are the price's from 2013? Do i smell a bargain?😂👍👍

20200625_160946.jpg

On 6/25/2020 at 4:03 PM, Joe D. said:

Are the price's from 2013?

Maybe, but what you've posted looks exactly like what you get when you go through their webpage and click on the main icons.  I haven't checked the Ebay new prices in a few weeks, but I sure hope it doesn't cost $899 for an F19, for example.  Yes, it says MSRP but you could get that detector new for $449 a few weeks ago on Ebay.  May have been the end of a sale, though.

Updated 26 June:  Serious_Detecting (EBay store) has new F19 w/5"x10" coil for $449 with free shipping (in USA).  Show_Me_Treasure has Buy-It-Now pricing with free shipping in USA on two used F19's, one with 5"x10" (mfr date Nov 2019) for $325 and one with 7"x11" (mfr date Aug 2019) for $297.  Anyone wanting a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro -- same detector, with 7"x11", new for $399 including shipping(?) -- might want to take a look at the used market.  I don't think First Texas transfers warranty on most models so that is something to be considered, however.