5 Different States And 5 Kinds Of Gold

You have some very lucky customers and thanks for sharing the pics with us as I can only dream about finding something like that around this part of the country.

10 hours ago, 2Valen said:

You have some very lucky customers and thanks for sharing the pics with us as I can only dream about finding something like that around this part of the country.

You don’t need luck when you’ve been trained by Gerry! 👍🏼

• Like 5

19 hours ago, 2Valen said:

Most (not all) of my successful customers have purchased a few different gold detectors from me and been customers of mine for quite a few years.  As Steve mentioned, they also have taken the 3 day Field Training we offer.  Heck, there is a good % of guys on here who find gold and have taken our class.  I'll say "our class" as my Field Staff Experts have a big part of what makes our customers successful.

Another good point, is they have the right detector for the task and they are out there bustin their heels, swinging their coils and digging more lead and trash that most.  Yes there is luck involved, but persistence is a big part of it too.

Ill may not have nuggets, but you certainly have good old coins and some serious opportunities for the gold rings in the lakes.  As you know, it takes plenty of swinging to be good at those styles as well.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You don’t need luck when you’ve been trained by Gerry! 

Gerry, HELP!

Thanks Steve for the suggestion.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 2Valen said:

Gerry, HELP!

Thanks Steve for the suggestion.

You get out this way be sure to do it around one of the many training sessions we offer.  

You get over to MT and I have a Field Staff Expert there as well.

You get up to North Idaho, I have another Gold Detector Expert up there.

You get to Arizona this winter, yes I have it covered too.

We offer 1 day 1 on 1 and also the most popular is the 3 day group session as your memory retains much more.  Plus you witness a variety of detectors and see their strong/weak points.

• Thanks 1