22k 5.3gram 19/18 Inch's ---- Mute Mode 15 Inch's

Joe,

Do not take any attention to the nasty remarks. Some people would never be happy with anything you could ever do.

That is also the experience of Alexandre when making video.

We are ALL very thankful about your many tests, very well documented, convincing and withĀ  clear audio. You are doing it like a pro.

Ā 

I suggest you just to follow your own learning curve and not react with video coming fromĀ endless forum requests.

If you make video of your own tests, it's already very informative for everyone.

Also, do not take too much time on that. Go detecting as Steve is doing. If it happens that you find GOLD on the way and there is a video showing it,Ā  it is the best convincing proof that the AQ is working well and thatĀ you strat mastering it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I really can't say any more than what Steve and Willy has already stated except thanks for the videos.

Happy hunting.

• Like 2

15 inches in Mute mode is fantastic.

Does depth affect the detectors ability to muteĀ targets?Ā  What I mean is, would a muted shallow targetĀ still be muted at 15 inches?

I still say, filling the PVC pipe with seawater mightĀ more accurately simulate real wet sandĀ conditions.Ā  It would be interesting to see how that would affect the signal if at all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

(Just a Disclaimer for those who feel different about (my testing) on the "AQ" ........over on the other forums-šŸ˜)Ā 

Forget about all the people who don't recognize your efforts Joe.
On the other hand, here we all know who you are and what your Youtube channel represented for anyone who has had an Excalibur!
I personally managed to change the 10 " coil to an 8" in 2008 thanks to your video tutorial on how to dismantle the control box.
If I had to suggest another name to your channel, I would certainly have said "Excalpedia!"

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

15 inches in Mute mode is fantastic.

Does depth affect the detectors ability to identify some iron?Ā  What I mean is, would a muted shallow piece of iron still be muted at 15 inches?

I still say, filling the PVC pipe with seawater mightĀ more accurately simulate real wet sandĀ conditions.Ā  It would be interesting to see how that would affect the signal if at all.

Thank You, and sad I did fill it but it drained down to about half way. I was surprised there was that much in the tube when I pulled it and dumped it out. I Should have got that on video but it was unexpected.Ā Ā One note to pay attention too. The higher the ATS the less depth of the gold..So set at 8 you may loose another inch...Just something I noticed as I was playing with the settings on a few other gold rings. I'm Still learning the reject modes so Starting July I have decided to slow on the testing and do more hunting. No better way to learn the "AQ".....

And Many Thanks to all for the positive replies, Joe

• Like 4

Hey Other Joe!šŸ˜„

Ā  I greatly appreciate your videos!!Ā As we all here do!Ā  If people on the "other" forums are busting your B**l's, avoid them!Ā  I don't think there are manyĀ Ā "Top Cop" administrators like Steve keeping tabs on the problem people! Shame on them!šŸ˜µĀ  But our gain! Keep up the good work!šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Starting July I have decided to slow on the testing and do more hunting. No better way to learn the "AQ"

Fill the pirate chest with gold! Thanks for the reports!!

• Like 1

I remember when the Equinox first came out and there were a lot of naysayers who ridiculed it even though they had never used one. Sure, it is not a perfect detector and the Impulse AQ won't be either. I don't hunt with the Nox all the time but there are situations where I wouldn't want any other detector in my hands. I believe it will be the same with the Impulse AQ.Ā 

• Like 2