Ya, four ring days happen all the time!!!   No way!   You had a good day too!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on your finds, and good luck on your next hunt.

Now all you have to do is to find a nice diamond for your wife.

• Like 3

Nice post and story to go with it, thanks!  a 4 ring day is incredible.

• Like 1

Well done.  The 'ring thing' is a bit like nuggets.  Once you find one there is a knowledge in your swing that is just not possible to forget.  You get a sense for the water, the energy and the places where people lose jewelry.

Make sure you check the banks where people sit between swims and the old, dirt parking areas too.

Mitchel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job Luke,

You may just get the rest of the family hooked on detecting! Those would be the really great family outings! Keep up the good "work"! Thanks for sharing the story!👍👍

• Like 2

Man I would go back to that spot ASAP!  Good Job! Jealous too, I have never dug a Palladium Ring!

• Like 2

Welcome on board!

Golden days are what push You to do it again and again...And when You go back home without gold, roasted meat and a good icy beer can solve the problem soon...

Thanks to this theory since last september, including quarantine, I gained 20+kg more than my usual weight💀😩😩

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

Multiple ring days do not happen very often, but they do happen. It's always a surprise when it happens though 😄 Makes you want to hunt all day. That is why I always just hunt for the relaxation of it and when I find the first good target I relax even more.... but I get more serious as well 😉 Congrats on some really nice rings!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Aaron
      This video also demonstrates that both low conductors are in the same exact VDI range.

• By mn90403
      I asked Joe how many gold rings he has found and he told me near 800!  That is an incredible number in my book.  It gave me pause to think about some of my local 'legendary'  local beach detectorists.  I have not met one.  His name is Walker.  I have met another one Tim Tidd and he told me about other local legends.  
      Over on the nugget forum we have several 'legends' contribute to the discussions there.  One is Reg Wilson among several others.  Here is a link to a project Reg is working on to preserve the memories.
      So, who are the LEGENDS of the Beach?  What are some stories you can share about them?  I know some are still hard at work at enhancing their legends but I don't go to other forums.  Are you a LEGEND and want to share a bit of your lifetime successes with us?  There are legends that hide and many who would never visit a website I would imagine but let's try to change that.
      Mitchel
    • By The Seeker
      I got out once again today to try and build up my pain tolerance so when I get a deep machine. I hunted a few hours and managed about a dollar in clad plus two wheats and buffalo. I also found a silver ring and this moon brooch/earring. I don’t know if it’s plated or what since I have never seen these markings.  Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

• By Skullgolddiver
      I squeezed in few minutes a 4 hours session of today...
      Enjoy with me the two rings I found...

• By Dances With Doves
      I am  doing the same test as I did with GMX and  NOX. The  first test I did was with the infinium with a 8' mono coil  and I got   nothing.I did a test one time with the same size white  and yellow gold rings, and the yellow gold gave  me a dig me  hit and white gold nothing.This machine does not like small deep  white gold rings.I bet the new AQ would hit it.I then tried the X-terra with the 6'' 18kz dd coil.I did it in prospect mode with max sens. and got a very soft  signal but  repeatable. This is max  depth for this combo.I then tried it in coin mode with every thing open in 1 tone and I got a very soft hit with -8 and 48 as id which are iron wrap around #'s. The  infinium did hit the 9" nickel I buried 8  years ago with a nice soft signal.This machine likes  deeper yellow gold better in my opinion.
    • By karelian
      Gotta love those chunks..
      Only 500 meters deep... a bigger search coil just isn't going to cut it.
      '