Ya, four ring days happen all the time!!!   No way!   You had a good day too!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on your finds, and good luck on your next hunt.

Now all you have to do is to find a nice diamond for your wife.

• Like 3

Well done.  The 'ring thing' is a bit like nuggets.  Once you find one there is a knowledge in your swing that is just not possible to forget.  You get a sense for the water, the energy and the places where people lose jewelry.

Make sure you check the banks where people sit between swims and the old, dirt parking areas too.

Mitchel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job Luke,

You may just get the rest of the family hooked on detecting! Those would be the really great family outings! Keep up the good "work"! Thanks for sharing the story!👍👍

• Like 2

Welcome on board!

Golden days are what push You to do it again and again...And when You go back home without gold, roasted meat and a good icy beer can solve the problem soon...

Thanks to this theory since last september, including quarantine, I gained 20+kg more than my usual weight💀😩😩

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

Multiple ring days do not happen very often, but they do happen. It's always a surprise when it happens though 😄 Makes you want to hunt all day. That is why I always just hunt for the relaxation of it and when I find the first good target I relax even more.... but I get more serious as well 😉 Congrats on some really nice rings!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LukeJMG1986 said:

I went on to pull three more rings, my next one being a MASSIVE Palladium wedding band

Well done!  Palladium (a member of the Platinum Group Metals = PGM) has been above $2000/ozt most of the year with a high of around $2800 before the Virus took hold.  Even right now it's value is still higher than gold.  Will be interested in the weights you get after getting home from vacation.

Always good to make such finds when still in early learning mode -- gives you a lot of confidence.  In the meantime, you've obviously found a detector's garden spot so make the most of your time remaining there and show us even more loot!

• Thanks 1