Simplex Optional Coils Now In Production

37 minutes ago, Coinboy said:

Oh thank you Jesus! I’m so excited! I’ll be picking up a 9x5 right away!!!

Yeah, best news I heard all day.

• Like 1

Dreaming of a photo of Dilek holding the new simultaneous multi frequency Nokta/Makro with a ready to ship caption....................................:biggrin:

• Like 2

Looks like Nokta listens their customers , either the 8,5i or the 9X5i will significantly improve the ergonomy of the Simplex with lighter coils  because the 11i coil is a little heavy ( 480grams without coil cover ) . Well done Nokta for those 2 new coils ...  

• Like 1

You can’t help but like her . 

I’ve got to go put my name in the pot for one of the coils for my Simplex + . 

This year has a ways to go before its over and just no telling what we’ll see come from Nokta/Makro.

Hey Dilek why don’t you tell us what you got cooking for us in the near future.

The Best To You and Your Company .

Chuck 

Some other company's could do with a straight shooter fronts person like her . And look at those lovely thick coil ears ! I can see at least one of the new coils being added to my outfit .

'Thank You' .. Dilek!!

It's been  long wait and I am very pleased to see these two coil offerings The 5X9½ DD open-frame coils are my next-best coils on my CoRe and Relic only to their smaller-size coils.  The 8½" DD is also better-looking with the rod-mount ears centered than the round 9" Concentric which has the rod-mount ears too far to the rear from center. plus it is a heavy feeling coil.  Glad that's not the way it was rumored you'd be going.

The stock 11" round DD is just fine for open-areas .

Either the round 8½" or elliptical 5X9½" DD coils are excellent new coils for Simplex + users.

NOW, all we need is a round 5" DD coil for those of us who devote a lot of hunt-time in extremely iron littered sites.  I hope it comes next.

Monte

• Like 1