Excalibur Gold...#56 For The Year 14.74 Gram

5 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I don't quite get your terminology but I get your results!  Well done.

If this is #56 for this year how many is it for your career?  

Mitchel

Thank You!.........12 years now, closing in on 800 gold rings. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh my! 3

1 hour ago, okara gold said:

Nice heavy ring Joe! I know your Excalibur is really hot but is it just custom earphones and a different coil or have some of the electronic components been changed too? Thanks

Thanks Compass!...Yes one of my Hot machines, stock coil for I love that I can run the numbers higher using it. My Skullie head phones, which are extremely loud..in compare the GGA, or Tony's head phones, those run around 91db................the skullies 105+db's, So I can hear things others can't. And I have a few other modifications to the PCB and having the push button on the grip to go to disc to check the target, then back to all metal hunting....But really the big factor is I have done the research over the year and I stay in contact with the beach's l hunt. So I know there history and ......I can't say I can predict them but I have a good feel for them?  And let me add, I'm Very Blessed. :)

• Like 6

That's a big ring. Lots of gold there. Great find!

• Like 1

Praise the Lord is good!

• Like 1

Well done!!!!!!!!Thats a nice ring !!!It is nice to be able to pick the machine you want isn't???????I just love that feeling of "ummmmmm which one i am gonna take today" same with the digging tools.

RR

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

Another one for the champ!  What year and school, Joe?

Thanks Bill, think it is a private school in DC...1965

Funny I found a 1964 just the other day...

44 minutes ago, Rivers rat said:

Well done!!!!!!!!Thats a nice ring !!!It is nice to be able to pick the machine you want isn't???????I just love that feeling of "ummmmmm which one i am gonna take today" same with the digging tools.

RR

Yes, I've had PI's before but this one compliments my Excalibur. I really feel I could not have a better combination.