2 Thin Sessions

Hello i am going back to work next week so it is time to move back to London,so i did 2 sessions yesterday and today trying a new setting on the nox.and even  went into the mudflap😱😱😱

This setting is much quieter and  easy on my ears and brain. So here we are the 50cal is probably from an US Bomber made in Saint Louis (Missouri)maybe just maybe

RR

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail-2.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

thumbnail-5.jpeg

thumbnail-6.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

thumbnail-8.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

So you are keeping the new Equinox setting a secret?

No i tried to upload it but no luck.......will try again in 10

RR

Please find enclose the setting i used today i added a bit of threshold,sens to the max and GB manually 6 or 7 on that beach this was set up by a french detectorist (Carus) and as been share by my friend "Magus" who will join this forum soon,they both found a lot of gold with it including a 20gr chain bracelet in 18carat.

I have done 2 session so a total of 5 hours with it I DONT PRETEND IT IS THE BEST SETTING IN THE WORLD! 

Try it and let me know your thoughts 

RR

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 21.55.58.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Looks like you got some old stuff! Love finding old brass...... Looks like some tough conditions with the black sand also?

Yes sticky and stinky wife wasn't happy when i came back.............the brass pipe was deep in the black sand

RR