Just Now Sinking In

The only metal detecting commercials i ever saw on TV were Whites Detectors.   I used to love to see those come up on late night television.   I think they quit airing around 2008.   

HH
Mike

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, Bohemia Miner said:

Sadly, I placed my last order on Wednesday.  The factory was open to dealers for one day only. I wanted the GMX Sport but they were sold out so I ordered the 24K with the 6” round Concentric and 10” DD Elliptical coils with covers. I wanted the 4x6 but they didn’t have any. I think they should have made Friday the last day. We received the email in the morning and only had until 3:00 p.m. to get our orders in.

In my conversation with Jack, he mentioned that there may be a sale in the works but couldn't tell me anymore than that.  He had to cut our conversation short so that he could get all the orders out that day!

Too bad the employees and some Distributors/Dealers couldn't come up with the funds to buy it.

i'm hoping that whitey does have an inventory sale, and that the end user can "catch a break" on the final cost of a new whites!
have the m6 in mind. they always wanted more for their equipment...maybe the distributors will drop some money on their inventory.

(h.h.!)

j.t.

• Like 1