Underwater Headphones Alternative (review) + My Recent Hunts

Β  I was just looking at your's on Amazon, and saw these! Looks like they come with a bungee!!Β And behind the ears, so they stay put! Ratings are so so, but maybe because they did not normalize them properly underwater!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Update: Couldn't resist; i just ordered these! Wish me luck!!

20200704_130120.jpg

20200704_130142.jpg

• Like 2

I think you'll be very impressed with their sound quality and volume underwater Joe....! Mine also came with some behind the ear additional earplugs to stay put but don't seem to need it....if you use the right size in-ear plug they won't come out at all...at least in my experience so far!

ps. Make sure you bought the ones with the normal lenght 1m cord (cause I remember there is a short cord version also)

Can't wait for your opinion when you try them underwater mate! Other than that, only time will tell if they last..so best of luck to both of us with our purchase!

• Thanks 1

Should be good!! We will see!! I can always add more length! The bungee was a "must have" though!!Β 

Thanks for "making" me look!!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

20200704_133710.jpg

• Like 1

They have arrived!Β 

Β  The sound quality is very good! (With music, so far!) And they are very comfortable! I like how many different fittings they came with to customize the fit! I will be using these on land also,Β  with this summer heat! I am going to buy a small bungee extension for aΒ little extra play! And i will probably beef up the connection points with silicone, for a little extra strength!πŸ‘πŸ‘

20200709_173417.jpg

20200709_173446.jpg

• Like 1

Now to work out the best way to connect these to the CTX3030 style fitting that I have on my Excalibur ??

Β 

• Like 1