Equinox 600 & 6" Coil Impressed Me Again

its just an old brass shotgun shell , but if you knew how hammered this spot is you would be impressed to . Took the 600 and small coil out to iron hill and nver exepted it to pull another target out of this pounded spot but it did, i was using the 6" coil and had it in park 1 sweep speed 3, and 0 iron bias , all metal and you get low and high tones of the ends of the cut nails but only in one derection. wel in the mist of this mayhem i got a mid tone but was weak in one derection but becuase it seems more solid i dug it and from 6" down comes a very old brass shot shell . wich blew me away because ive hit this spot so hard its a grassy ovel about 30ft long and 25 ft wide just amazed

20200704_083056.jpg

• Like 4

Great job and keep up the good work!

A nice find,the 6'' coil it stays on my detector 95% of the time,its extremely light and because its so small as we are approaching harvest time soon in the UK you need a small coil to get in between the stubble rows and this is when this small coil really earns its keep.

For its size its also pretty deep as well,also use it in AM mode but for me i prefer Field1 it just suits my sites better.

Well done

• Like 3