14 hours ago, pinpointa said:

Hi Guys,

Has any members got or used the Radius Root Slayer coin hunting. Have noticed they have a very narrow one which tapers in which would give you a small hole.

Regards .

I have not used the radius but use the Root Slayer Nomad pretty much exclusively where shovels are appropriate. The length is perfect for a walking stick where necessary and I don’t have to bend over to dig. It cuts a neat plug and the shovel is tough as nails. I think the shovel head is a little smaller than the radius. Great piece of gear. 

I've used one as a backup option to my Whites digger. It seems to work fairly well an does have a narrower profile but maintains good depth. I don't think it is as sturdy as the White's but I haven't had an problems with it. Also the price was reasonable.

The Lesche Ground Shark is pretty good too, blade is very beefy and makes a nice plug. It is a bit on the heavy side. Use my hand digger majority of the time.

I only use the Radius. Going strong digging in hard ground. Very affordable and comes in different sizes.

• Like 1

Please don't get it confused with the "Root Assasian"