My 2 Cents, Not Much But Here It Is...

Hey Seeker, That's  good hunt, especially, with a new detector. Are those smaller rings gold? Maybe 10K? Your experience driving all the way down to the beach because of misleading news exactly mirrors my experience yesterday!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Compass said:

Hey Seeker, That's  good hunt, especially, with a new detector. Are those smaller rings gold? Maybe 10K? Your experience driving all the way down to the beach because of misleading news exactly mirrors my experience yesterday!

It’s my 3rd PI and I’m hoping I can get as good with it as my previous. I needed a PI since the others in my arsenal are Excalibur II, Equinox 800 and Tarsacci. Unfortunately none of my items are gold.  The silver one with the stones is 925 at least. Even though we live in a time where information is easy to access, it’s still hard to get the correct info.  I went to the beach I told you about. There were a lot of iron targets, deep and shallow but I managed to skip a few. I think I found something interesting about the AQ and iron but I need to do some more testing to make sure I’m not hearing things. See out there Compass.

• Like 2

Nice report! Thanks for sharing. It looks like a nice well rounded assortment of targets. And 4 rings is mighty fine!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Is that everything you dug? If so, great results for a very focused target mix! 👍🏻

Hi Steve,

Everything in the picture is what I dug on my second hunt. I usually just throw all the junk away but I will posting everything I get with the AQ for the next few hunts. HH

• Like 1

Well done the gold ring looks old i had a similar one Cartier!

Bravo

RR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Seeker said:

Hi Steve,

Everything in the picture is what I dug on my second hunt. I usually just throw all the junk away but I will posting everything I get with the AQ for the next few hunts. HH

I usually toss the junk also, but have been saving everything to be able to show people "the full picture" at least initially.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

Well done the gold ring looks old i had a similar one Cartier!

Bravo

RR

Unfortunately it’s not gold but maybe the next one will be. HH

21 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I usually toss the junk also, but have been saving everything to be able to show people "the full picture" at least initially.

My plan was to post everything so people see what’s in store for them if they get the AQ or any other PI for that matter.

16 hours ago, Sting Ray said:

Thank you for saving all dug up targets.  It gives us without an idea of what to expect.  Of course All Metal will produce just that!  I read earlier it will not pick up very small items.  ...say a ear ring stud.   Yes or no?

Unfortunately I don’t have an earring stud so I can do any test. I don’t know if it will pick it up in all metal but for sure it won’t on the other modes.