When Does A 14 On The Nox Make You Feel Good? (with Better Diamond Ring Photo)

Very nice!!

My favorite kind of displays! The paper towel displays!🤣 But the Diamond Ring needs a little velvet pillow! And a near full set of bits; bonus! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that lines up their coins neatly by denomination!👍👍

• Like 1

That's a stunner Mitchel!  What a hunt!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Thanks 1

As Joe said, it needs a better background but I'm photo challenged right now without a light box that I once had.  My phone doesn't take very good pictures and I should trade it in and get another one.  I don't understand the maker mark.  It is that oval shape with very small icon inside. 

• Like 1

Nice hunt and plenty of interesting targets. Congrats on the gold ring!

• Thanks 1

The ring to the left of the center ring looks old, take a closer look at the diamond in it and it might be a keeper.

That ring is worn and has the same looks as one I gave to my first wife, it was handed down from my grandmother.

Who knows you may have a century diamond there.

Great hunt and keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on that awesome ring Mitchel! I've yet to find a nice ring with a "14" TID. Yes, it was a beautiful evening to hunt- full moon, warm temps and (mostly) empty beach.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 2Valen said:

The ring to the left of the center ring looks old, take a closer look at the diamond in it and it might be a keeper.

That ring is worn and has the same looks as one I gave to my first wife, it was handed down from my grandmother.

Who knows you may have a century diamond there.

Great hunt and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the look.

That one was the last ring I found.  It just happened to be a 20 but it is a cheap copper 'outsider' as I call them.  It was a single and no other pennies were around so the waves kinda separated it into its own area.  Its weight and number give me the impression that it is probably copper.

Simon,

You caught a glimpse of modern California.

That scene is near the bike path and where some of the homeless travel between Venice and Santa Monica beaches.  I am always down near the water and away from that area where this action was taking place.

I doubt that she lost the ring.

Mitchel

• Like 1