King- Of- Bling (kob)

King-Of-Bling

49 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I think I’m more like the Third Undersecretary of Aluminum Pulltabs & Steel Bottlecaps (TUAPSB

And I thought that was my position with all the can slaw, pull tabs, bottle caps, aluminum foil, and the other trash.

KOB welcome and thanks for the laughs.

• Thanks 1

Welcome KingOfBling!

Looking forward to hearing more from you, and seeing some of your blingOlishous finds! 😀

~Bash

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome "K",

Haven't seen the other forums, but looks like you are off to a good start here! Let the stories and finds commence!!👍👍

• Thanks 1

Welcome (again)  KOB, This is definitely a great place to get the latest news on the AQ.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Compass. I still would like to try it out. I get that it goes a few inches deeper , not that big of a deal for me. But the battery life most certainly is. All my hunts are 4+ hours. So , like others have said , you don't bring the AQ out on your daily hunts. Very site and condition specific. But when you looks at what everyone has been saying for a few years now , some of it is not true and was admittedly released early before it was truly ready. That's the bottom line.  Maybe the more "updated" next version will be for me. Idk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Ok guys...I'm the real guy from the other forum who goes by the name of KOB. But here , I will go by King-Of-Bling. Which is what the name stands for and was given to me many moons ago. I have only been looking at this forum for a few weeks now and it appears it's a little more serious on the discussion side regarding hunting and detectors. As some others here may know me from elsewhere , I like to have fun and not always take life so seriously. Will see how it goes.

A little about me : my 1st detector was in 1970. Had to use 2 hands to swing it. Didn't really detect much often until 1980 , where being wiser (and stronger) led me to better finds. I live in So.Cal , though have spent time in Miami and Hawaii. Grew up as a surf rat , always loved the beach. My main go to machine is a PI. Though over the years have owned others. Most recently the Nox , which I sold. I don't have a lot of dirt experience like others do here. But the beach , well.... 1 of my mottos in life has been : You are never to young or old to learn something new. Anyway...Thanks for having me join....King-Of-Bling !

Ok we are going to need proof on this...KOB thing..😁

4 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Maybe I should have done mine as TURD ! = Third Undersecretary of Ring Drops. Haha !

Well that's all we needed...Welcome Mr King Of Bling!

• Haha 2

Welcome KOB,

I know you from some other forum and have been the recipient of some of your humor which it took me a while to get........that's on me not you.

Enjoy this much more down to earth, hardworking forum. 

Jeff

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1