3 Gold Day At The Lake And 4th Gold Ring W Tarsacci

Lots of targets, mostly fresh drops from the holiday weekend. I’m still waiting for my chest mount from Amazon, so still trying to video and scoop at the same time🥴. This was a 10hr hunt and normally don’t find nearly this many targets. The 3 golds made all the abuse from the little kids worth it!🤬 https://forums.tarsaccisales.com/forum/5/3-gold-day-lake-w-tarsacci-4th-gold-ring-season

Thanks!

Aaron

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Enjoyed the video, nice and simple. 

Looks like a great day out, nothing like having the place to yourself !! Very good day for treasure too!! 🙂

• Like 1

Thank you Joe! Well...I had it to myself for about 2hrs 😂 

• Like 1

Had to laugh around 7:13 -- in what sounded like a disappointed voice: "looks silver...".  :laugh:

Glad you show your settings, the digital TID's, and some of the trash.  Videos that are merely clip after clip of just eye candy may attract the limited-attention-span masses, but dedicated detectorists want more.  Ditto Joe's videos where he sometimes shows how much time, effort, and patience goes into a single (and often trash) target.  Real detecting.

Good video Aaron,

Thanks! That's is a long hunt! Still very nice finds! If you don't like the carbide rings, you can put two together in a vise, and put a nice edge on knives!🔪 

How would you compare the Taracci, to the Equinox??

Keep up the great hunts!👍👍

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 2:07 PM, Joe D. said:

Good video Aaron,

Thanks! That's is a long hunt! Still very nice finds! If you don't like the carbide rings, you can put two together in a vise, and put a nice edge on knives!🔪 

How would you compare the Taracci, to the Equinox??

Keep up the great hunts!👍👍

Thank you Joe!

I guess I’ll need to find one more carbide ring to sharpen the kitchen knives!

I have a Equinox, which I’ve had before the Tarsacci. I’ve found IMHO, the Tarsacci’s audio is a lot more intelligent ESPECIALLY in iron, even though it doesn’t have 50 tones like the Equinox. I say this because I rarely dig iron, and can work iron areas in water and land (for relics) a lot easier!

• Thanks 1

How do you think saltwater performance is, compared to the Equinox?? ( Don't know if you have used either one there yet!!)👍👍

1 hour ago, Joe D. said:

How do you think saltwater performance is, compared to the Equinox?? ( Don't know if you have used either one there yet!!)👍👍

We have tested both in the saltwater. The TARSACCI’s performance only gets better when minerals are introduced due to its Salinity Balance feature. A lot of TARSACCI owners also own the EQX and are finding the Tarsacci is deeper in salt water. Checkout this test we did on the Atlantic coast in Florida. We have another new video coming from the West coast black sand beaches that shows the TARSACCI’s performance. Thanks! Aaron

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2020 at 10:41 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Had to laugh around 7:13 -- in what sounded like a disappointed voice: "looks silver...".  :laugh:

Glad you show your settings, the digital TID's, and some of the trash.  Videos that are merely clip after clip of just eye candy may attract the limited-attention-span masses, but dedicated detectorists want more.  Ditto Joe's videos where he sometimes shows how much time, effort, and patience goes into a single (and often trash) target.  Real detecting.

Hmmm...you do realize YouTube has a 15 min limit? I’d think most “serious hunters” would rather see us pulling up the goods instead of the garbage. I average 5hrs per hunt, and still not showing all the keepers....Thanks