Video - AQ Deep Targets & The Threshold

Nice video Joe! Great setup for testing.

2 minutes ago, cdv said:

Joe, that video showed just what I wanted to see/hear.....thanks....but what about the full length version.....   🙂

Cliff

It's the the results, same board, same settings, but with different mechanical parts....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elbert said:

Would you mind listing those parts?

Thanks you,

El

The battery will disappear, the battery cable too.
4 lithium ion cells type 18650 will be inserted into the tube with a anti fall screw cap .

The redesigned armrest becomes sliding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yes that is it.

May I add a little to it, that disturbance in the wild a lot of the time is only in one direction but repeatable.

On this type signal I take 2 scoops and check pile  as a small lead sinker will give the same response,  if it is still in the hole usually it is a good target. 

• Like 2

Should we be running the sensitivity as high as we can get it for that kind of depth?  I'll be doing wet slope and wading in the water for now.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:59 AM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Early on I see the Halo of targets in the threshold of the "AQ" doing airtest..... so I've been playing with the settings to see if I can pull up more of the audio of them when out hunting in the water. Jim and I have hunted together before, a very good "old beach" hunter. 

Video of those changes in the threshold Jim speaks of....

This is the recipe to catch the deepest targets.

The good stability of the Impulse and its variable pitch audio coupled with a good-quality headphone (with well external sound-isolated earmuffs) enable the user to capture those little variations of sound in a threshold adjusted to slight feedback.

• Like 3