Test On 3mm 10k White Gold Earring At 1"

I tested this just smaller then half inch earring that has a post about the  size of a staple and a  tiny mount for the small stone first with GMX and 6''  coil and it would hit it with a small sound in all angles       .The     Emi would effect this target at  certain times and you would notice it   with          the broken signals sometime then a much stronger hit after where I could  lift the coil and still  get it good.Tough targets on the  edge of detecting depth are very fragile when it comes to a  signal in high EMI areas.

I tried the nox with 6'' coil on  this target and emi would effect the target at certain times. I could crank the sens. at 24 in  park2 1tone and get a small tight sound with mixed  id when emi let me.40kz at  25 sens.was weaker with  mixed id.20kz was very weak. In gold 2 I could get multi to give me a nice signal when emi let me with mixed id at 25 sens.when I used 25 sens I got a weaker signal and mixed id at 40 kz.20kz again was weak in gold mode.If anyone can find this type  earring in the wild they should get a  parade in my book.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1