Anyone Using The Nemo Blu3 Portable Dive System?

AlbyM

I've been using the Nemo since 2019.

I broke my back in 2018, I didn't think I would ever dive again because of the toll it takes wearing all the extra weight from the weight belt to the tanks. In 2018 I ran across the Nemo and just about every day since from March until November I've been diving, no tanks, and I wear a weight belt so I can metal detect and clean out swimming areas around the state of Maine.

If you like the water, snorkeling, swimming, metal detecting I would highly recommend getting a Nemo (which allows you to safely go to 10 feet deep).

For more experienced divers I would recommend the Nomad (which allows you to safely go up to 30 feet deep). It's my favorite purchase that I've ever made. Blu3 is an amazing company because of the amazing people that work there. They have always helped me out with any questions that I've had. Blu3 also does some amazing things for the environment, by giving back. They also allow me and so many others this flexibility to clean up the waterways without diving with tanks on.

Either product is great depending on what you want to do. I would recommend taking the PADI class no matter what product you use but especially if you go with the Nomad as this system lets you go up to 30 feet deep. The education you get in PADI can make sure you are as prepared as possible for anything that could go wrong.

Adam with AEW Maine Treasure Adventures

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard Adam frum anotha' Maineah !

What's yer closest hahbah chummy ?

Harpswell or New Meadows heah.

I haven't dived for many years now , 49* sea temp today

Too old for that ta be comfy anymore  !

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2023 at 16:45, Airtemisa said:
9 hours ago, Airtemisa said:

Nemo ha sido descontinuado. Y no conozco ningún otro sistema que dé una autonomía similar con el mismo peso.

¿Alguien conoce alternativas?

Aquí tienes uno

Acabo de encontrar este increíble artículo en AliExpress. ¡Échale un vistazo! ¡Ayúdame a escoger!
109,70€  34%de DESCUENTO | TUXING-equipo de Snorkel de buceo, ventilador móvil sin tanque, impermeable, portátil, recargable, bajo el agua, 10M
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EyZLr2n

22 hours ago, Luis said:

Aquí tienes uno

Acabo de encontrar este increíble artículo en AliExpress. ¡Échale un vistazo! ¡Ayúdame a escoger!
109,70€  34%de DESCUENTO | TUXING-equipo de Snorkel de buceo, ventilador móvil sin tanque, impermeable, portátil, recargable, bajo el agua, 10M
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EyZLr2n

Thanks Luís. The problem in that with that one you can't take battery out to flight with it. With Nemo you already can. I fly with Nemo. 

And the quality of that product... Your life depends on it, you breathe thanks to it. You must be faithful on it.