Thanks Joe for the PM.......sorry by previous  post was a bit off topic and drifted somewhat.

• Like 1

Looking at those finds thou, i think most of us would be digging those.  Even the bottle caps .... corona and bud light have a bit of copper in them so they can be in the coin range on some machines..... and sound REAL good.  There was surprisingly little iron targets.   Sometimes it just doesnt matter how deep a machine is .... if its sanded in its sanded in.

• Like 5

On 7/10/2020 at 10:37 AM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Setting here now watching three spots very close...Low is around 5 pm....North or NW winds needed at two of the spots, the third is the last resource and looks like it may have the lowest tide. One gets the calling of the AQ, the other two the Excalibur. Decision will be made at 1 pm...

Looks like the "AQ" gets wet....

Three hours..........Now Home, ........Bleak is the word. ..think I dug 6 targets.

Look Alfred!!  The "AQ" signal has been deployed!!  Time to suit up!!  Warm up the AQmobile!! It's time to fight the the evil "Beach"!!  Sir, you may want to take the "Excalerang", just in case!! No Alfred!! Looks like the AQmobile is getting wet......

Three hours later....Now back at AQHQ......How did it go Sir?? Bleak Alfred, Bleak......think i got only six targets!!  Better luck next time, Sir!!........ To be continued.....🤣🦹‍♂️   👍👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Sometimes it just doesnt matter how deep a machine is .... if its sanded in its sanded in.

That's for sure and if the beach has been renourished with 5 feet of new sand ALL the old finds are buried.

• Like 2