Two Consecutive "dog Day" Hunts!🥵

12 hours ago, TreasureHunter5 said:

Nice finds! Do you know what any of the “junk” finds are?

11 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Yes, this junk is easy! Was just a reference, than in the trash! Something i started to do for my pic file!

This conversation reminds me of that old TV skit:  Phone rings and is answered "Hello."  (other end:)  "Is Mary there?"  (Response) "Yes, she is."  -- then the phone is hung up!

My assumption was that by 'junk', TH5 was asking about the non-coin items of your first photo, not your pulltabs and crown caps.  😄  Some of that has me wondering, too.  The round, hand sized object -- is that a horn off of a bicycle?  Also, what is that rivetted(?) item in upper left of second photo, a coin purse?

GB, 

The "round" item rang up like a silver!, as i was leaving! It looks to be part of an old sprinkler!

The "coin purse" item is a small circuit board with gold contacts! Rang up in the gold ring range!  🤣👍👍

I've sweated my ass off for way less than that, I consider that a pretty great day out. Great finds my friend. Looking forward to the cool day finds, On the east coast that may be December!!!

That's a descent run. Been too hot up here in the NE too. Just seems worse than other years.