Went For The Gold, Ended Up With Big & Little Silver...

Fun day at the lake, no gold this time but found a few old coins and 8.7 gram James Avery silver ring and a thing silver ring w stones. I wasn’t sure on the video the hallmarks were pretty small. Thanks, Aaron

27F3B77C-5C99-43C8-B14A-2443FB54B59C.jpeg

8677AC91-26B0-47AA-B01E-590FE8731D41.jpeg

3AF8EB9D-7C5B-48A2-BE38-06A0B662AA22.jpeg

877F4057-E0A2-4D01-AD80-13B1C38A8A9A.jpeg

• Like 7

It was fun going on that hunt with you and makes me want to get back to my lakes soon. Congrats on the big, beautiful, James Avery, silver ring and the older coins! I imagine that ring would be easy to re-sell. 

• Like 1

Enjoyed the Video..And another Good outing!! If I were closer I would make you a sifter. I was thinking he is fine without until you hit the clay. Good Luck and continue the Mission!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Compass said:

It was fun going on that hunt with you and makes me want to get back to my lakes soon. Congrats on the big, beautiful, James Avery, silver ring and the older coins! I imagine that ring would be easy to re-sell. 

Thank you I appreciate it Joe! Can you send me a pic of your sifter please? I have one from many years ago made from pvc, w a nice sifter pan. Bladelockapl@gmail.com

29 minutes ago, Compass said:

My pleasure, and thanks!