1st Time With The Orx On Cut Nail Hill Proves Its A Good Machine

took the ORX to cut nail hill , and if it didnt suprize me . it found a Old rimfire shell casing amongst the iron that the Equinox missed with the 6" coil  i was using coin deep and got a nice mid tone amognst the iron and the shell came up so it really has proved itself , and i dont even know how to use it yet . the build quality is very good , yes its light ,  it could not get my 10" deep dime  in any frequincy but it handled the 8" dime with a diggable signal  no VDI the 6" dime got VDI, my dirt has some iron in it  but i think i have alot to learn , but it really does do good in the nails , Kinda like it

20200711_110643.jpg

20200711_110654.jpg

• Like 3

Gunnar,some great finds,although i dont own a Orx i have used one a few times but my main machine is the Deus and has been for many years  but the elliptical coil on is a deadly combination on trashy roman/saxon sites that are littered with the nails from the hob nails from the romans shoes.

Target separation is amazing with the ultra fast recovery from the XP machines,well done on some great finds.

• Like 1