Nox Still Flexing It's Muscles On A 10" Gold Chain

I buried my 1.2 ounce 14k yellow gold   chain at measured 10" in very wet    dirt and tried pk1 sens.21 50 tone recovery 4 and F2-7 which I never use in     turf and a got a soft but   not bad signal with mostly a 2id with almost no  iron id showing up.i would dig this if I was going for chains. That is more then I expected for park 1 with high iron bias.This is the  limit for this target for a    signal you would dig on target information.

• Like 3

I then tried gold 2 mode with no iron bias ,recovery 4 and sens. at  21 in multi and it pounded it with 4 inches at least to spare with  solid  1-2 id. if  you  raised coil you would get a lot more iron id but still a nice zip  sound.I would dig this for sure. At 40kz  at 24 sens.  it pounded it to but with 20-32 solid id numbers which is a up average.I would dig this too.I could raise coil and still get nice zip sound.20 kz.was nice but weaker but with very high up average numbers.I  probably would dig this to if I had energy.

• Like 4

I tried the GMX with the 6' concentric on this target  with the usual sens.10, boost 2 and I got a nice soft sound at all angles with the target  better or worse depending on my  timing and coil  control.  Most times I can lift the coil an inch and still get this target.The id was  mostly 00  or 99 which are wrap around numbers.If I had my gmx it would be it in a good location where I planned to dig a lot so I would probably dig this  signal as long as I still had  energy.

• Like 2

That's a big chain. Is that right 1.2 oz? 

The Gmx is a quite powerful detector. I miss it but I'm glad I'm glad I sold it with White's being down.