Wireless Headphones Working Really Good

I am not a headphone guy , dont like wearing them dont like the fact that i cant hear whats going on around me , but i tried out the wireless headphone on the ORX, and was amazed at how nice they are and simple and yet i can hear my suroundings and i dont get all sweaty, and the sound is great , and if you really want a cool sound keep the speeker on and the headphones it sounds like suround sound stereo sound .  you hear the lows clearly , and hear i figured they may have been a cheep joke, but now that i have used them i give them a A+

• Like 1

Same here. I didn't expect them to sound as good as they do. When I first saw them I thought I'd have to get something different, but after using them I've come to really like them. They are kind of like a cross between earbuds and regular headphones. I'm not looking for anything else. 

The same for the Deus WS4 headphones , they are excellent , light and comfortable with an excellent audio.The bigger WS5 headphones are a little less interesting because you do not hear the surroundings with them and they are a little heavier .

Must admit i have never used the WS4 headphones,only headphones i use are the WS5 full cup ones which i use about 95% of the time as i want to cut out as much external noise as a can,on occasions when its really hot and dont want sweaty ears i use a set of over the ear Sennheiser wired headphones direct into the control box.Very light weight and at least you dont have horrible ears after a long days detecting.

Was out all day yesterday and boy oh boy was it hot and yest i forgot the small headphones so only had the Full cup WS5 heaphones and was not a pleasant experience for sure.

• Like 1