Understanding The Pi Metal Detector By Reg Sniff

Steve,

I want to thank you for your regular posts pointing to the resources available.  I am new to the game and have very little to offer at this point, but to let you know there are readers out there that really appreciate your effort and obvious desire to share your knowledge.

Jerry

• Like 5

These are interesting and thought-provoking articles.

I was especially interested in some of the material in the third article.

Thank you for pointing these papers out Steve

and Reg, thanks for taking the time.

Thanks for sharing Steve&Reg,the average prospector can find pretty much all the information they need on this forum in one place or another. Problem with me is retaining all that i would like retain for the day i need it . For example i have been meaning to do this tweek on my TDI for several months that Reg suggests, i had remembered the procedure so i figured while i was at claim last time i figured heck may as well do this little pot turn then test the next day. Only problem i had was once i got it all apart to expose the pot i needed to turn (i had a picture in front of me) i couldnt remember which direction to turn it and i hadn't wrote it down,and got to put it ALL back together again. If i had just remembered (ccw) it would have saved a lot of time. Oh well getting quicker now at tearing TDI down. RICK