Pocket Hunting Bet

22 hours ago, 2Valen said:

I would be willing to bet that the person who is actually looking in the field known for gold will be the one who finds it.

I hope I didn't imply that Goldbrick doesn't spend days of very hard work after he has researched enough to prospect a likely target. To be honest I'm too danged lazy to pocket hunt the way Goldbrick does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/13/2020 at 1:03 PM, vanursepaul said:

I, on the other hand, will be a willing subject to haul all the nuggets away from the area [to prevent you from hurting yourself.]

Mr. V.A.N. Paul. Thank you for you kind offer of assistance. Few members of this esteemed forum are aware of what a generous offer this is as they don't know just how steep, brushy, rocky, snaky, bear and mountain lion infested and generally dangerous this area can be.

Especially when you have to negotiate it blindfolded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, klunker said:

Mr. V.A.N. Paul. Thank you for you kind offer of assistance. Few members of this esteemed forum are aware of what a generous offer this is as they don't know just how steep, brushy, rocky, snaky, bear and mountain lion infested and generally dangerous this area can be.

Especially when you have to negotiate it blindfolded.

😳

To be honest I could never compare to Klunker with a gold detector. My excuse was I had a good day job so who cares about a couple lousy nuggets? Now that I have recently retired that excuse won't wash. I will either have to admit defeat (which I am loathe to do) or come out on top using techniques that don't call for the use of a detector.

After my big find we will have to call Norman "Klinker " instead of "klunker ". LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm sure more then a few mosquito swats and forgetting the toilet paper went into that nugget...and well never know what goldbrick  finds as he keeps a tight lip about such things! Nice specimen Norman..

strick

• Like 2