Trying To Hit Platinum Ring On Edge

I grabbed my 8.5 gram,15/16 of an inch long ,6mm wide platinum ring I found and buried it on edge where the top of the edge is about 6'' . I grabbed the Gmx with the   6inch concentric coil and facing the edge it gave me a nice zip with room to spare,When I went with the edge the signal was about the same.The   ID was in the upper 90's or near  zero which seems like wrap around numbers.If you are brave and take your Gmx in the water I would dig this signal in better jewelry swim spots with not to much junk(nice  roped areas) I used mid SAT setting on test.ID is around nickel in ground air test.Not bad for a tough target  with a small coil.

I  tried the Nox with the 11" coil  in Pk1  first and it hit it very good with not much room to   spare to get good id which was the proper12-13 numbers. It Hit good in both directions.I then tried pk2 and it was a stronger hit with more  room to spare.I used sens. 20 in both  modes.I then put gold 2 mode multi mode  at 20 sens and it  pounded the target with    steady id of  mostly 13 which is proper.In 20 kz at 24 sens. it hit hard with up average id in lower 20's.In 40 kz.at 24 sens it hit very hard with up  average id around the 17 mark.  This machine on  this target and that coil does  great to superb on  this target.

• Like 2

Glad to get this information, thanks for sharing as I am planning to get back out there next week.

My neck injury has taken a toll on me, and I am glad to be feeling better now.

So I am reading more information on here and taking notes because it has been to long.

Thanks

• Like 1