Two Gold From The Chesapeake Bay

That band looks solid in how it was  made.Just a average day for you with 2 gold.My  friend  Tony would have  stroke if he found 2 gold in a day in the  water.He has not seen yellow in the  scoop since 8/2015. He does not go in the water to often.You would like silver more if it came out like it does in nice black dirt then in the brine.Do you  ever freshwater hunt?

• Like 1

Old stuff Bay Joe...Good job, as usual...

Even here tides are strange in these days..

Hours ago I was a bit late on low tide peak, but going offshore I almost falled in a dangerous area for my "Heavy snorkeling" setup..

So really on my toes tips I managed to search the safer edge capturing an eyespotted exposed beauty ..

If camera doesn't fuc..d ..me up even this time, there will be even a short footage...

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Dances With Doves said:

That band looks solid in how it was  made.Just a average day for you with 2 gold.My  friend  Tony would have  stroke if he found 2 gold in a day in the  water.He has not seen yellow in the  scoop since 8/2015. He does not go in the water to often.You would like silver more if it came out like it does in nice black dirt then in the brine.Do you  ever freshwater hunt?

Rare to find fresh water around here unless it is Private. One reason I do like the Bay...Open to all..

Good luck to your friend! He just needs to get in the water more, My Opinion..that's where your best chances are..

And you are correct on the Land / dirt silver...beautiful it is...... All I can do is clean mine some then send it in...for cash., 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Old stuff Bay Joe...Good job, as usual...

Even here tides are strange in these days..

Hours ago I was a bit late on low tide peak, but going offshore I almost falled in a dangerous area for my "Heavy snorkeling" setup..

So really on my toes tips I managed to search the safer edge capturing an eyespotted exposed beauty ..

If camera doesn't fuc..d ..me up even this time, there will be even a short footage...

Thanks Buddy, Tides have been strange the last few weeks for sure. You did great, and I love that clear water! That is a Blessing!! 

Your Bay silver sure has that waffle COB look!  Nice!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

Your Bay silver sure has that waffle COB look!  Nice!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Thank You...., I'm still waiting for something real old to come up...No Luck on that....☺️

Joe

If you did find some silver that is really old, would you be able to identify it? The eighty year old coins look about as bad as I do!

Norm

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Great finds Joe!

Looks like they are going to lock us down again starting tomorrow, hope not!

People don't think of others just themselves, what kinda kids are we leaving this world to?

Keep the videos coming Joe, might be my only entertainment for awhile lol.

• Thanks 1

WTG Buddy. Tides are way up today.

• Like 1