Always Before To Leave....but Better Than Nothing...

It is summer and to stay till late with friends and childs drinking and roasting meat in the evening is a pleasure without doubts...

After few hours however it is also time to go in the beach, in a hurry, early, before people start to fill the water and  the search area...

So even this morning, after a long stop due to some bad waves, I was trying to do my best and luckily I hitted a promising spot...

I'm that kind of hunter that never trust all can be picked up, so even if I pulled last pieces from here when most of competition was already done for this area, I tried again, another time..

Keeping in mind that 99% of stuff was already vanished months ago, I pushed my patience only cause I've seen multiple rocks, hoping for a bit of movement on the bottom...Almost leaving the place, this is what happened today...

(sorry for bad camera position over my mask)...

All the best guys!

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Johnny Crunch said:

Wish I could hear the machine better

Believe me, there was nothing to hear... I cutted all the sinkers of this infested beach and my coil was useless this morning...I only checked the ring after I've seen the shine in the hole...Only lucky to pass from there..

However the yellow Koss are all but noisy.I use high pitch for low conductors.

If that was a picture of you early in the video, I have to say you don't look anything like your avatar.  😁

How deep (sea floor) were you detecting?

1 minute ago, GB_Amateur said:

you don't look anything like your avatar.

Well...It is better for me to keep some privacy...

The depth was almost at my head at that time...Consider that I'm 5ft

• Like 1