Last Dance With Fors Gold

Well californiagold You could say that I'm a odd duck. I'm left handed and some things I can use both hands but swinging a detector has to be the right hand.

Nokta

That is great a company is willing to help the left handed people out. I'm looking forward on seeing the videos done on the Fors Gold Plus. Like what cagold said on setting up your detector any change to the detector would be small. So like my 4500 a quick look and a flip flop of the controls being it neither has a heads up display. I'm spending more time in the field swinging my detector and that's what finds you the gold.

The Best on your New Line of Detectors.

Chuck Anders

Hey Dean

Some years back I'd went to Miss. to help my family do repairs because if a storm they had  Well we were putting a roof on one rent house. The guy next door came out and said that roof was going to leak and we ask why. His answer was it had three left handed people on it. I can move a hammer from one hand to the other and not slow down. To hit a ball, to shoot has to be off the right but to eat are write has to be the left. One odd duck.

Take care Dean we'll be okay

Chuck

• Like 1

Chuck,

You are much more talented than I am. The only thing I can do with my right hand is throw a Frisbee! If I were to swing a hammer with my right hand I would be a danger to myself or the people near me :o.

I bought a right handed unit as I figured it would be easier to sell when I want to up grade units. Although, I don't see selling this unit any time soon..... I have other machines that would go first. Take care.

Dean