Tarsacci MDT 8000 In The UK

Hello all.

I've been following the Tarsacci for sometime now, and today, with the assistance from Aaron, ive "pulled the trigger ".... and ordered the Tarsacci.

Hopefully my new machine will arrive here in the UK in 5-10 days..... so I'm looking forward to searching on many of my ironage & Roman sites.. 

any advice/ setting  tips would be muc appreciate!

im really excited about this new machine,,  I've been detecting for 37 years now, however the Tarsacci has got me filled with more enthusiasm than any other machine.....,... not sure why...... just a gut feeling?.......... time will tell........?

regards.

Dave.

• Like 2

I’m looking forward to seeing what you find w the Tarsacci in the sites you’ve already pounded Dave!
It’s shipping tomorrow😊

Aaron

I like to see the really OLD stuff..... so hopefully you will post some.   Seems more dirt diggers have an interest in the machine now.  So im sure they will have settings advice.   Do some testing on found targets..... then flip some switches.... im sure you will find your own settings.  Its not an out of the box machine per sa, for best results it takes some time to  know whats its doing and trying to tell you.   Ive wondered why more people in the UK havent seen the progress of the MDT.  Look forward to you finds.... and impression.

• Like 1

Aaron, really appreciate you shipping my new toy! Today.

may the fun begin!😉

Dewcon,, pleased you like the really old stuff the coin in my avatar was in use around c.50-35 BC, it's tiny..

Im sure that I'll get use to its tones/ quirks pretty fast,, ....something tells me the Salinity Balance will be a major player here in the U.K.,,, ALSO I'm very surprised that apparently I'm the first to be able to use the Tarsacci in the UK,

I'll keep you all post on further information.

Regsrds

Dave

• Like 1

No problem Dave!

Yes, the salinity is the heart of the Tarsacci. We will be working w you to get it dailed in ASAP, especially so you can work around that ancient iron and coke!

FYI....your unit shipped today!

Hello again dewcon,,, I most definitely won't,, appreciate the heads up...

unit arrives here this coming Tuesday,, will be experimenting all options!

thanks again 

Dave.

• Like 1

Dave,

Kindest regards and bring home that Roman Gold M8.

Ah,,, great to from you George,, I appreciate it,, if I do find that gold Roman,,, I'll treat you to a new pair of socks!!! 😀

By the way...... THE EAGLE HAS LANDED........ Tarsacci arrived at London Heathrow this afternoon!!

regards

Dave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will follow your progress with this machine,interesting to see how it performs on roman sites,certainly has something magic about it,but i will still wait for folks who have many ours of UK time under the belt before i would even think about pulling the trigger on one.They do sound interesting machines and always willing to add space in my man cave for another machine.Trouble is i am running out of space as as i all ready have a obscene amount of detectors that cover almost all my needs.

Will certainly be following this post Dave on your progress.

• Like 1