Scrapyard Beach

Hello to all been back to work so my leisure time is shorter working evenings and heading back straight to the coast on my day off is the plan.

Anyway ,Sunday i was invited by a fellow detectorist i met in 2001 while looking to test the Explorer XS,this guy (Fred is his name) has been detecting forever almost everyday destroying and killing machine at a crazy rate.

The spot we went on Sunday has been productive for him last week with 5 gold items found ,including a ring a seal and 3 14ct ink pen point.He told me to bring a small coil.....the small Nox coil is in London.So i wanted to grab the silver sabre but i just a mounted a polo coil,so i grab the always ready F75 DST with the tiny coil,on my favourite on the Thames and the only machine so far who has paid for itself twice.......the beach has been bulldozer to create sea defence.The sun was bright and the control box is do dirty i could really see so didn't change my River Thames setting and it work well despite been on a salty beach,depth seems same as Thames a lot of deepish targets too.Some eyes only pick up too.

Enjoy

RR

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail-2.jpeg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

...I grab the always ready F75 DST with the tiny coil,on my favourite on the Thames and the only machine so far who has paid for itself twice....

About what percentage of the time have you used the 6-1/2" White Elliptical Concentric Closed Coil - Item 6COIL-E when swinging the F75? (I pasted this from Fisher's official site.)

Looks like you had a great time just getting out. Congrats on the cool and historical finds. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

About what percentage of the time have you used the 6-1/2" White Elliptical Concentric Closed Coil - Item 6COIL-E when swinging the F75? (I pasted this from Fisher's official site.)

On my F75 since day one the standard coil is still in the box i got 1 14ct ring with a stunning diamond on day 3 using it and a 11gr 18ct gold bit on day 4.......on the River Thames 

I may have 200 hours with it or plus

RR

• Thanks 1