White's DFX Vs Nokta Simplex

Interesting thoughts on your find rates going down. Maybe it is due to being so used to the T2 and DFX that you can interpret what they are telling you better. Maybe the tones of those machines are better on your hearing than the Deus and Equinox are.

I have found in the past others have mentioned the same things. 

24 minutes ago, bigtim1973 said:

Interesting thoughts on your find rates going down. Maybe it is due to being so used to the T2 and DFX that you can interpret what they are telling you better. Maybe the tones of those machines are better on your hearing than the Deus and Equinox are.

I have found in the past others have mentioned the same things. 

Tim,i really cannot say the reason why,it may well be what you have suggested it could be,but over the many years that i have been detecting i take a mental note of my finds rate not over say a few weeks or months but years this can in theory give me a pretty accurate barometer on what machines perform like.....in theory we all hope that as we change detectors over the years the finds rate continue on the upward curve as we refine our detecting techniques and also with newer technology that comes out,and to a certain extent i would agree that the finds rate curve has continuously gone up.But not with all machines i will hasten to add.

The T2 and DFX was just 2 machines that i found that had that certain magic what that certain magic is i still have not really found out but the finds rate of decent finds ie gold and silver hammered coinage did increase my a significant amount by using the original green T2 and the DFX.

I of course wont part with either the Deus or Nox as they are as light as a feather and suit my right wrist problems,but the T2 is also lightweight and the magical combination of this T2 and the Sharpshooter coil have been pressed ganged into use again.