Nox Headphones

normmcq

Is there any one set of wireless headphones that most people feel work good on the Equinox? My WM 08 and furnished headphones have both failed, I need some alternatives. 

Norm

• Oh my! 1

Norm,

I'd get in touch with your dealer first.

Back when I first got my 800 some people were talking about a better bluetooth and I bought one set of headphones that I use as a backup now.  This is the website:

https://avantree.com/all-products

Here is a search where people talk about them and alternatives here:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/search/?&q=avantree&search_and_or=and&sortby=relevancy

Randy's comments here may be of interest because he wears hearing aids.

Thanks Mitchel

Before getting the issues resolved with Minelab I had read thru all of the threads and had settled on the Avantree Audition Pro. I hope they get here in a timely manner.

Norm

• Like 1

I got my Avantree headphones yesterday and went out with them today. I can say that I am able to hear signals better with these on this detector than any combination of detectors and headphones that I own. I will be anxious to try them on my CTX and GPZ. I wish there were a way to use them wireless with the other detectors.

Norm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, normmcq said:

I got my Avantree headphones yesterday and went out with them today. I can say that I am able to hear signals better with these on this detector than any combination of detectors and headphones that I own. I will be anxious to try them on my CTX and GPZ. I wish there were a way to use them wireless with the other detectors.

Norm

Norm , I'm certain Avantree still stocks great bluetooth low latency transmitters . I've coupled them in the past with Avantree headphones and buds , work excellent .

Cheers

goldrat

• Like 1