Gold 1 Works Good For Finding Copper Nuggets And Silver

Hear in Minnesota we have a gravle road, and it has copper nuggets in it and agates,so i have been looking for them with my detectors, I figured the TDI would be great at this but found out its not because the setting that are good for silver are good for iron , but i nver thousght the ORX would actually exell  at this in Gold 1  I have a test garden of a  6 targets all buried at 6" deep the 1st is a 14 k ring , then a smashed aluminum bottle cap , then a cladd quarter, then a fresh bottle cap , and last a 1.5"x1.5" barrel strap flat iron  now in disc its hard to tell the difrence between the barrel strap and the silver quarter , very hard its the one target that most mimics the quarter . so i put the machine in Gold 1 and started playing around with the settings and this is what works so far the best  11-12khz reactivity of 2.5 and I.A.R at 4 its able to break on the barrel strap iron and the bottle cap and not on the quarter or the smashed aluminum bottle cap . even on the shallow bottle cap on the surface if the coil is on the edge it will give a low signal , the 14 k ring sorry to say starts sounding like a badd target .  but hay its working on the quarter good . so i took it to the gravle road where i have two buried copper nugets and a 6" dime  and a bottle cap and i used the same setting exept had to lower the IAR setting to 3 and got good results again , all the copper came thru with an unbroken signal , but the bottle cap and iron was breaking , so its kinda funny the Gold mode is also a high conductor mode and good at it

• Like 2