Equinox 800 Replacement Inbound!

Joe D.

Hello all,

Just an update on my 800 that was sent out to ML on July 6th! 

Just received shipping info for today's shipment,  via USPS 2 Day priority mail! Pretty quick turnaround, considering Covid issues!! I had sent in all electronic parts for testing!!

And a Repair Center Email below!!👍👍

20200720_124420.jpg

• Like 3

Great service.  I hope the pod stays waterproof 😀  GL & HH

Kac,

Ship's with a box of XL Trojan's 🤣👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Ship's with a box of XL Trojan's 🤣👍👍

I have been afraid of putting mine in water, just maybe your idea would work.

• Haha 1

How about a rubber glove? Five mini buoyancy pods! Or four pods and the thumb for the coil cable?! Hummm!🤔

Hey, is that guy swinging a rubber chicken!🐔  No man, its a rubber glove🧤, on a stick!! (Jeff Dunham!) 🤣👍👍

4 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

How about a rubber glove?

I don't think they make them that large, if so I would hate to meet the person in a dark alley.

• Like 1

Yes Steve!! We're "childish" sometimes!!🤣 🤪

Here's a more "adult" description!! 😴

"Technical Data for the Creation of Secondary Prevention of Water Intrusion into the Equinox Series of Metal Detectors"💤👍👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Joe D. said:

"Technical Data for the Creation of Secondary Prevention of Water Intrusion into the Equinox Series of Metal Detectors"💤👍👍

That is exactly what I meant to say, sure I agree with you, but Steve we are trying to keep it adult.

Right Joe?

• Haha 1

Update:

The 800 arrived today with all my sent part's; and a New Pod! Here's what they said for the Pod replacement:

**7-7-20  "Machine ran close to 4 hours, and did not experience an ER41 code.....However, the speaker volume is low, and seemed to get worse, the longer the machine ran! So will need to replace the POD".

So, to ML's credit, the day after they received it, they tested, and diagnosed a third issue with my Pod, and ordered the replacement! The rest of the time was just waiting on parts! 

Thankfully, there was a third issue, since the two that i had, did not repeat for them! I would hope that they still would have replaced it anyway, based off of my report!

Thanks to Max P.,  Dan D.,  and John D.  for getting it done!!👍👍

• Like 2