Hello All , I Am New To Prospecting.

tunde

Hello all, I am new to prospecting and I plan to do it as a part time due work. am here to learn about it all, I already purchase a minelab gold monster 1000, I hope I made the right choice as regards that. Good to be here.  

• Like 3

Welcome, tunde!  You can breathe easy with regards to your concern about getting a good detector for natural gold.  Now comes the hard part -- learning how to find the gold.  Lots and lots of valuable info here on this site.

If you haven't already done so, check out this and this.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard!! I am afraid you will not learn anything from me about looking for gold here in this forum because I do not know a thing about it!!! But no worries because a ton of the guys here will be able to help you out!! 

Have fun!!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard and that is a great detector.

I am not the best person for knowledge on prospecting, but there are many others that will be glad to help you out.

Where are you located at?

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forum tunde,

Like previous said, Great place to learn! What area's do you plan to hunt? Any previous or current skills that may be helpful?  And also you may want to search for other types of targets there, or closer to home! Keep that in mind when buying equipment! This hobby takes on a life of it's own, based on your location! Your interest's may grow to other areas! Good Luck!!👍👍

• Like 1