Orx Copper Nugget Setting Proven

Took the ORX out in the gravle road after it rained. wanted to try my copper nugget setting and look for copper . I have found copper nuggets in this gravle before  but was using the Racer in all metal , and i was digging alot of iron. the 1st picture is of the nuggets i found in the past  in this road, the one went thru the crusher and got made square, you can see another still in the rock , (looks like green stone)  any way today i used the copper setting 10.5Khz 85 gain  ,2.5 reaction. and 3 on the I.A.R- and i was going along and on every iron target it would break or give a low . one suface bottle cap gave its low off the edge and a deeper one gave a break, i was pretty much sure it was iron so i dug it and it was a rusty bottle cap . but then came this short consistant rather quite signal , with no breaking so started digging down in the hard gravle and at 5" a copper penny , I was really amazed the setting was working , and some time later another soft short signal and down at 6" up comes a small piece of copper pipe,  so i was happy with the findings I dug  or was fooled by no iron but the copper was Identifiable , But i did find a strip of aluminum , but thats O,K as long as it was not iron .BTW i was using the 9" x 35 coil

20200721_100049.jpg

20200721_100107.jpg

20200721_100114.jpg

• Like 1

Do you mind telling us the region you're finding natural copper nuggets?  Western USA?  Great Lakes states/provinces?  Somewhere else??

did some more testing this morning in the Gold 1 but used 12Khz, for some reason this gave no EMI from the powerline over the road and i was able to run 90 sens getting all copper targets in road with clear signal , had the reactivity on 2 , and the IAR in 2 and got breaking on bottle cap and iron targets, copper coming thru clean 9" x35 coil